TripWorks is the leader in booking software for tour & activity operators. It's built with the latest technology, backed by industry-leading experience. It is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing company!
The person we are looking for to fill this position will play an integral role in creating brand awareness, marketing new features, providing sales support, driving inbound leads, and will thrive in a fast-paced, multifacted marketing arena. They will tap into our target markets to fill the funnel with qualified leads for our sales team and provide ongoing communication to our existing customers. This person will help lead various marketing projects including event and campaign organization and execution. To be successful in this role you must have a high attention to detail with exceptional communication skills, be a proactive thinker, and work well under stress.
If this describes you then let's talk!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build out of marketing calendar and action plan.
- Ensures successful execution of marketing deliverables and initiatives.
- Manages events by identifying and organizing all action plans, ensuring deadlines are met, assisting with registration, organizing deliverables and action items, ordering and shipping items as needed, coordinating RoS and strategy for event execution, and other related duties as assigned.
- Identifies event and conference opportunities.
- Creates copy in line with company voice and tone for emails, e-newsletters, social media and other marketing assets.
- Creates and manages social media handles by posting and sharing content in line with company messaging and marketing calendar that will increase following and engagement.
- Tracks and monitors metric performance of all TripWorks marketing initiatives including events and ads (leads and conversions), email communication including open rate, clicks, etc., social media handles including number of followers, engagement, etc., and other related duties as assigned.
- Provides ongoing communication to existing customers.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
Requirements & Skills
- Familiar with the advertisement of products on social media.
- Familiar with search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), e-mail marketing and banner ads.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Works well under deadlines and stress without compromising quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Extremely detail oriented
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business.
- 4+ years of prior experience in marketing.
- Experience working with SaaS companies preferred.
- Experience with Pardot or similar companies preferred.
- Industry experience with overnight camps, children’s activity centers or other related field preferred.
- Project management and budgeting experience preferred.
- Familiarity in web programming, graphics, and video software, pay per click marketing, data analysis, usability, RSS, and feeds preferred.
Some travel is required.