Product Marketing Lead
About the Role
As a member of the Product team, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for delivering on product roadmap priorities to achieve time to market and time to value targets by managing the product development lifecycle for a given product through proven technical leadership. This role will interface with internal teams and key clients.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Assist with identifying market problems, looking for unsolved problems that are both urgent and pervasive and that tour & activity operators are willing to pay to solve.
- Defines market requirements that communicates problem(s) to be solved and who we are solving it for.
- Captures "Voice of the Customer" for use in innovation strategy and planning future solution enhancements.
- Defines Solution Vision that supports strategic plan; update annually.
- Conducts market research on users around a specific solution innovation and describe the solution to be offered to the market, including solution positioning and market messaging for key buyers.
- Assist with preparing business cases for proposed solutions, providing an objective analysis of a potential new market opportunity to be used as a basis for investment decisions.
- Monitors and analyses solution metrics to assess how well solutions perform, including actual to planned revenue, usage stats, operations SLAs, customer satisfaction, market share and profitability.
- Provides sales support assistance as needed, including RFP boilerplate creation, solution design leadership, and product advocacy.
- Work with engineering, QA, professional services, and technical operations during design and implementation to shape the technical feature set and usability of the product and ensure the highest quality products delivered on-time, on budget and with superior performance and support.
- Collects and manages requirements from all stakeholders for one or more products across multiple product generations.
- Plans and manages execution of product roadmaps, development schedules and product/component designs
- Coordinates business and contractual arrangements with partners
- Spends time gathering feedback and then injects that feedback into the design cycle
- Trains and supports others on functional area related topics
- Supports advisory boards, user groups and special interest groups as needed
- Plan and deliver solution training to internal staff to support launch.
- Manages customer advisory groups around specific markets / solutions to discuss existing solutions and future innovation ideas.
- Manages the cross functional compatibility of software, hardware, and firmware for the solution
- Analyzes and ensures performance requirements are met.
- Reviews test plans with software quality assurance team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- 1-3 years product management experience required
- Experience writing technical functional specifications
- Software design experience in complex, multi-tasking, real-time, highly availability systems
- Experience working in small, highly focused teams
- Experience with complex SaaS software
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal communication, and management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (Sick Days & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home