Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team.
Do you have hands-on experience with generating inbound and outbound leads? Are you passionate about creating strong client relationships? If yes, this may be the perfect Sales Development Representative job for you.
A Day in the Life of the Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new inbound and outbound leads to support the Sales teams. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sales dynamic, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Initiate outbound prospecting, qualifying, and contact verification.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email.
- Identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Provide feedback to help identify prospects' pain points.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and follow-up.
- Track lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing to convert warm leads.
- Utilize ZoomInfo and Hubspot
- Actively participate in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct managers and key partners.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales prospecting experience.
- SaaS experience a plus
- A good understanding and process for prospecting.
- Persistence in a sales environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under pressure.
- Confident and comfortable finding leads via cold calling, Linkedin, and emailing.
- A passion for sales and the processes, technologies, and methodologies involved.
- Working knowledge of ZoomInfo and Hubspot preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills both over the phone and potentially onsite at tradeshows.
- A team player, this role requires constant cross-communication.
- Ownership mentality.
Come Join Our Team!