Sell your activities on EBG with TripWorks.
Entertainment Benefits Group is a privately owned travel and entertainment company headquartered in Miami, Florida. EBG has many divisions that include both corporate and retail discount programs. Its divisions consist of various ticket solutions and brands in the entertainment industry including:
- Corporate Employee Benefit Programs and Employee Perk Programs
- Consumer and Retail Brands
- White Label Inventory Distribution Solutions
- Member Engagement Solutions
EBG's retail discount programs include:
- ShowTickets.com - Offering discount Broadway show tickets in New York, Las Vegas and Orlando, often through its relationship with the Shubert Organization and Telecharge.com
- MemberDeals.com - Provides offers to many of Florida's entertainment and travel brands, including Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, Cirque du Soleil and SeaWorld Parks
- Best of Vegas - Offers competitive rates for Las Vegas shows, tours, nightclubs, as well as basic hotels all the way up to five star luxury hotels.
- Best of Orlando - Cost-effective way to book Orlando hotel and vacation home accommodations, theme park tickets, show tickets, attractions, tours and other entertainment in the Orlando area.
EBG can be a valuable partner in some markets. Tour & Activity Operators who wish to sell their products to EBG's network of provide can use the TripWorks platform to fill this need.
With this integration, EBG automatically connects with your TripWorks account to access your availability and pricing, giving you control over the availability and pricing of booking requests made through EBG. Visitors to EBG will see your availability and pricing in real-time.
When a booking is made on EBG, it will immediately appear in your TripWorks Platform account, affecting your resources, schedule, and availability.
Additionally, any cancellations made by the traveler on EBG are relayed through the API connection, ensuring that your team has access to accurate up-to-the-minute booking availability.
30 Powerful Tools
Seamlessly connect TripWorks to the tools you know and love. With over 30+ direct integrations with platforms such as Mailchimp, Zapier and more, you can get back to running your business.
Track your bookings as conversions in Google Ads. Automatically report your e-commerce sales to Google Ads as conversions.
Access your booking calendar and resources on Gmail, Outlook, Apple Watch, or your mobile device.